● Negotiate price, schedule, and deliverables of critical suppliers’ equipment, components, services, and subcontracted efforts to meet business goals(协商关键供应商的设备，组件，服务和分包工作的价格，进度和可交付成果，以实现业务目标).
o Purchase equipment (tools, systems, services, and subcontracted efforts such as installation) to meet or beat aggressive cost and schedule requirements.
o Purchase products competitively to meet or exceed both cost of goods sold (COGS) and inventory goals.
o Manage the entire purchasing cycle, including RFQ/RFP generation, creation of purchase orders, annual supply agreements, and receipt of goods.
管理整个采购周期，包括RFQ / RFP生成，采购订单的创建，年度供应协议和货物的收货。
● Lead the strategic growth plan for purchasing, scheduling manufacturing activities, material requirements planning, supplier relationship management, and managing inventory levels（引导采购，调度制造活动，物料需求计划，供应商关系管理和库存水平管理的战略增长计划）.
● Monitor supplier performance in both schedule and quality and provide feedback to suppliers and internal stakeholders. Design, implement, and maintain a supplier scorecard system（以时间表和质量方式监控供应商绩效，并向供应商和内部利益相关者提供反馈。 设计，实施和维护供应商记分卡系统）.
● Ensure an uninterrupted flow of incoming raw materials while meeting inventory turn goals（确保进入的原材料不间断流动，同时满足库存转向目标）.
● Coordinate manufacturing schedules between departments to maximize flow of product, eliminate waste and meet customers’ promised delivery dates（协调部门之间的制造计划，以最大限度地发挥产品流动，消除浪费并满足客户承诺的交付日期）.
● Develop strategic objectives that address quality, cost, efficiency and overall continuous improvement（制定解决质量，成本，效率和总体持续改进的战略目标）.
● Facilitate communication and coordination between departments（促进部门间沟通协调）
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.（本科学历或同等学历）
Minimum Experience Required(最低经验要求):
● 5+ years Buying experience required（5年以上需要购买经验）.
· Subject matter expertise: candidate must be a demonstrated expert in procurement including the design and execution of procurement systems. This includes but is not limited to supplier evaluation, negotiation, tracking delivery schedules, and maintaining a supplier scorecard.
· Ability to identify and quantify financial risks and true total cost of ownership.
· Ability to drive aggressive project plans and schedules to successful conclusion on time, on budget, and with high quality.
· Experience with semiconductor fabrication, esp. knowledge of IC supply chain management and semiconductor fabrication tool procurement, is strongly desired.
· Proven record of strict attention to detail.严格关注细节的成熟记录
· Evidence of creativity and problem-solving. 创造力和解决问题的证据
· Good teamwork and effective communication skills.良好的团队合作精神和有效的沟通能力
● Willing to wear several hats and grow with the company. 愿意身兼数职，与公司一起成长
● Working knowledge of MS Office applications. MS Office应用程序的工作知识
● Travel to suppliers and partners (up to 20%) required. 需要去供应商和合作伙伴所在城市处出差（最多20％）
● Advanced certification preferred (NCMA, ISM, etc.). 优先认证（NCMA，ISM等）